Boy: I’m a gentleman
*makes racial slur*
*calls a girl slutty for her shorts*
*makes homophobic comment*
*makes rape joke*
*calls feminists fat, unwanted, hairy lesbians*
*blames homeless people for their poverty*
*says women belong in the kitchen along with repeated sandwich jokes*
*is a Republican*
Boy: Stay classy
- Both couples are married.
- B & J are on stage after a performance in front of thousands.
- Ye & Kim are going down a flight of stairs indoors, and were probably being photographed without their knowledge.
- Who’s to say Jay doesn’t grab his wife’s ass while they’re walking?
- Fuck this post, and anyone who agrees with it.
I also find it interesting the woman is being blamed while it was the man doing the fondling. Bullshit.
I was mucking around with Audacity, listening to songs in reverse. For the fun of it, I put on everyone’s favorite song, Blurred Lines. And shockingly, I heard something I had never expected to hear. Robin Thicke was fooling us this whole time. He wasn’t trying to be misogynistic, he wanted us to listen closer to the song and understand that he in fact does believe his lady partner needs to be treated with the utmost respect.
You might find it VERY hard to believe, but I implore you to listen very closely (with headphones if you can, because it can be hard to hear). The message I’m talking about comes in around the 30 second mark.
After the 30sec mark I just kind of stared at my wall for the rest of the song trying to accept what I just heard.
i hate this website